Hannah Murray’s tips on being healthy.
Hannah share with us some tips on being healthy in her interview for #STATUS magazine (you can read the whole interview here: http://statusmagonline.com/features/skin-you-alive-hannah-murray-june-2012-interview) I find them really useful & I like to share here too. Here are the tips:
- I’m a vegetarian. As a vegetarian, I think a lot more about my diet. My flatmates eat meat. They eat chicken and pasta every meal. I eat loads of vegetables among other different things.
- Swimming is a really good thing to do.
- I think that walking rather than taking public transport is good. It’s not only ‘coz it’s healthy but you see more of the city and you save money.
- I think that sleeping enough is good. I really recommend that. I like sleeping a lot.
- Eat pineapple. It’s a great fruit, and it’s very good for you. The main thing I hate about moving out of my parents’ house is my mom always make massive fruit salad every morning. I eat loads of the fruit. Eat fruits—especially in the morning.